So You Want to be a Famous Blogger?
Blogging = Fame + Riches
Well, that’s what a lot of the ‘Get Rich Quick’ e-books say!
This is how a lot of people who would like to make money from the Internet initially step into blogging, they see the success of someone like Darren Rowse of Pro Blogger and decide that they too want to make ‘blogging’ their day job too.
The reality is, a lot of people start blogging with this goal in mind and, after only a few months of hard-work and no results, give-up and abandon their blogs to collect dust in an ever-growing Internet graveyard.
You can literally find thousands of these ‘failed’ blogs in Google, some even have great content. You can spot these blogs a mile away as they generally haven’t been updated since 2007 and there’s no trace of life except the comment spam promoting the latest ‘get rich schemes’.
Why did these bloggers fail?
Your guess is as good as mine but I would hazard to say that they suffered from some common complaints that many bloggers have today…
- They didn’t receive enough traffic to build an audience
- They didn’t make enough money to turn blogging into a lucrative full-time venture or, at least, a worthy part-time activity
- They didn’t plan each step of their blog and blog promotion (remember, if you fail to plan you plan to fail)
I want to help you get past these sticking points and take you on the journey of becoming a famous blogger.
1. High Profile Blog Comments
2. Write for High Profile Sites
3. Find Related and Target Blogs
4. Become a Famous Blogger
5. Get Engaged
6. Get Some Luv